[CAUT] MTNA Competitions

Jeff Tanner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 17 10:00:05 PST 2009

This echoes my experience when USC hosted the southeastern MTNAs back in 1989.  It was my first year on the job.  Though noone gave me any wine, I did get a very nice thank you letter from the MTNA, and from our faculty member who was responsible for the event.
Jeff Tanner
formerly, U of South Carolina