[CAUT] MTNA Competitions

Donald McKechnie dmckech at ithaca.edu
Thu Jan 15 14:06:12 PST 2009

Dennis,

IC hosted the regional competition about 2 years ago. It was a lot of
extra work and overtime but they were very appreciative. Things went
smoothly. It helped a lot that several of our piano faculty are
involved in MTNA and two of them chaired the competition. Also, I got
a couple of nice bottles of wine as a token thank you! :-)

Don

Don McKechnie
Piano Technician
Ithaca College