[CAUT] string leveling thingy

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 18 21:16:27 PST 2009

Hi Fred,

I've been in touch with Stephen and have seen pictures of the tool.  I've been waiting to feature it in TT&T until it  was ready to go into production.  I have no idea what the cost will be, though he mentioned that he is trying to make it affordable.  You <might> see it in the May (or so) Journal.  I was very pleased when he said that he'd be happy to send one along (on loan) to the Central Illinois Piano Test Kitchen for a trial.

Barbara Richmond, RPT

associate editor

PT Journal