[CAUT] Scheduling Arrggs!

Mike Kurta mkurta1 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 22 13:35:37 PST 2009

    Paul:  Perhaps looking at the big picture is in order.  How great that you have a full day, many of us don't.  And many out there have lost their jobs with no prospects of another.  We are members of a service industry, again that word is SERVICE.  You have a chance to bind that client closer to you, and hopefully in the future they will remember how you helped them out of a tight spot.
    Sure, people are thoughtless or forgetful at times.  My favorite saying is "The customer is not always right, but they're always the customer."  Occasionally we should go out of our way to help those who provide our livelihood and again, lucky are those who have clients who need us.  We sure need them!  Sorry to be harsh, but that's the way I see it.
    Mike Kurta, RPT