[CAUT] Claudio Di Veroli & Equal Temperament

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Thu Jan 29 05:17:54 PST 2009

I want to second David's thought here.  Although I have yet to put an historical temperament on a piano, since I started doing it on our harpsichords last month, it has generated great interest. I started with Werckmeister and Kirnbereger, and the harpsichord instructor REQUESTED that I try out Meantone.  After twenty-five years of not addressing this matter, it is definitely a plus that I am now.  Besides, continued education is consistent with the mission of the CAUT 's working environment: No matter how expert anyone is at what they do, we are all still students.

Alan Eder