[CAUT] Steinway for sale

Dan Rembold d_rembold at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 2 19:28:01 MDT 2009

Hi Ed,

The mistake may have come from my original post.  I was mostly going by the length, based on memory.  I'll be over there tomorrow, so I'll measure the piano and get the exact serial number.

I'm not sure offhand about the bass bridge either--I'll check it out while I'm there.

Anything else I should observe that may be helpful to those interested?

Dan