[CAUT] [PTG-L] Taxi / Car Rental to Amway Grand Plaza Hotel

Ward & Probst, Inc wardprobst at wardprobst.com
Mon Jul 6 19:25:10 MDT 2009

Thanks Randy,

Here is what I could find out-

>From the PTG Convention Website:
>From the airport to the Amway Grand:
Metro Cab (616-827-6500) offers traditional taxicab and luxury sedan service
at the curbside.
Taxi fare to downtown Grand Rapids is approximately $32 (U.S.). Luxury sedan
service to downtown Grand Rapids is approximately $37 (U.S.).

"The best deal is to grab a Metro Cab at the airport. They run 7 passenger
mini vans and the cost is approximately $35 to downtown. There is no extra
charge for additional passengers." from the convention bureau

>From the PTG Convention Website:

The Rapid Public Transit (616-776-1100)
The Rapid bus system includes a stop at GFIA on their route. Bus rides cost
$1.50 with one transfer pass included. The latest schedule is available
<http://www.ridetherapid.org/airport> online. Route 17 serves the airport.

Best,
DP

Dale Probst