[CAUT] CAUT proposal 7 subsitute amendment

Wolfley, Eric (wolfleel) WOLFLEEL at UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Thu Jul 9 20:54:12 MDT 2009

Hi All,

Attached you will find our final version of proposal 7 which will be presented to Council in Grand Rapids on Monday. This is in the form of a substitute amendment to the proposal which was published by the PTG back in May and sent out to everybody. The original proposal had some flaws which the Bylaws Committee objected to and we have corrected these and made some other structural improvements. The CAUT Committee has worked hard to get this proposal together and we really feel that if it is passed it will be a great step forward and be of great benefit to all CAUT technicians. We thank everybody who has supported this endeavor and look forward to implementing it.

Eric

Eric Wolfley, RPT
Director of Piano Services
College-Conservatory of Music