[CAUT] Wandering Hammers

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Fri Jul 10 08:19:22 MDT 2009

Denis

Could it be that the changes humidity cause the wood the contract enough so that the flange becomes loose, even in just a few hour hours. John recommended putting a washer under the screw. I wonder if not just a regular washer, but a split washer would be better.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943