[CAUT] Hammers for Baldwin Concert grand

wbis290 wbis290 at aol.com
Mon Jul 13 07:04:08 MDT 2009

HI Scott,

I would go with the Abel Select from Pianotek. I have had nothing but great response from these hammers. Better than the Special Press Abels. I have used them on Steinways, Mason & Hamlin, and Bechsteins. Everyone who has played on these pianos say how much better the tone is over the entire spectrum of the pianos.

Bill Balmer, RPT
University of Findlay and Ohio Northern University