[CAUT] piano storage room

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Jul 27 18:45:31 MDT 2009

A work space would be great since Stanford doesn't have one.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com

From: David Ilvedson <ilvey at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [CAUT] piano storage room
To: caut at ptg.org

List,

Stanford is in the planning stages of a new concert hall and I had a query
about what I might need/want in the piano storage room.   I am thinking shop
facilities would be nice...at least a bench and natural light...anyone have
any other ideas?   We will have 4 brand new concert grands... '-]

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044

  _____

The new Internet ExplorerR 8 - Faster, safer, easier. Optimized for Yahoo!
<http://downloads.yahoo.com/ca/internetexplorer/> Get it Now for Free!