[CAUT] picking out a new concert grand

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 28 12:54:03 MDT 2009

Real good points...but how many new Hamburg Steinways are available in the US...Bay Area specificallly?   Not many.  A real choice can probably only be made in Europe.   NY A's, B's & D's wouldn't be hard...the D will be a Hamburg.   Same thing with the Fazoli...not many to choose from...I am putting the word on at least considering the Steingraeber...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044