[CAUT] picking out a new concert grand

Mark Dierauf pianotech at nhpianos.com
Tue Jul 28 12:49:07 MDT 2009

This is an important point. My administrator brought in a "ringer" to
assist in a NY selection a few years ago, after the piano teachers
expressed some doubts as to their experience in this process. Now, they
have carte blanche to complain about the piano! (It's not that bad, but
it wasn't my first choice). In hindsight, as the primary end-users they
should have been made to acquiesce in the decision, and take at least
some of the responsibility they otherwise avoided.

- Mark