[CAUT] picking out a new concert grand

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Tue Jul 28 14:28:44 MDT 2009

We have a 9' Shireru. Nice piano. Over the last two years artists have chosen the Hamburg and Shireru 50/50. The Steinway dealer claimed we must not be prepping the Steinway well "because no one in their right mind would choose the Shigeru over a properly prepped S&S..." They offered to send their green tech over to teach us... I told them where they could send him.

Jim