[CAUT] monkey hanger

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 08:20:54 MDT 2009

Did the solder joint break or the wire?  Replace the wire if that is what
broke. Otherwise, reheat and solder back together.

A large soldering iron will work the best on something that small. Flame
will heat general areas well but not this. The wire will about melt by the
time you get the joint hot. Use electrical solder with the rosin core
instead of an acid flux. This is more like circuit board soldering than
plumbing.

Keith Roberts