[CAUT] monkey hanger

Jeff Tanner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 30 13:09:35 MDT 2009

monkey hangerYes, perhaps. But, a., finding someone who knows how to do that is one problem. b. getting those kinds of jobs paid for is a royal pain.  And this was for the piano in the university president's residence.  I had a rod in another piano in the shop I replaced in their piano, and the replacement rod went back into the piano in the shop when it came in.  Seems like the new rod was something like $129?  Lot more than that of time, trouble and money would have gone into the repair.
Tanner