[CAUT] monkey hanger

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Thu Jul 30 09:25:40 MDT 2009

monkey hangerNew rod!
Wouldn't have been easier to find someone to silver solder it. You could even have held it in place for him.
How much did the new rod cost, and how long did it take to come?
Come to think on it, I think I repaired one with a mini torch and solder. That was over 10 years ago, and it is still holding.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia.