[CAUT] stolen tools

Wade Stephenson wade at vintagepianoworks.com
Thu Jul 30 15:42:00 MDT 2009

Dear colleagues,

All of the tools that I carry in my car were stolen July 29 in Louisville,
KY.  Taken were 4 tool boxes full of all types of piano tools: regulating,
stringing, tuning, voicing tools, several 1/3 lb. reels of piano wire, misc.
piano parts, a Dewalt cordless drill, a Genck Accu-tuner case and a SAT III,
serial number 6418.  Your help in alerting me if you should hear anything
about these stolen tools would be much appreciated, especially those of you
near Louisville.   E-mail me at wade at vintagepianoworks.com or call
812-844-1424.  Thank you.

Wade Stephenson, RPT

Fredericksburg, IN