[CAUT] Friday Puzzler

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Jul 31 11:36:22 MDT 2009

Yes, they're all the same (screws) and they tighten the flanges in snug.

From:
"Ed  Sutton" <ed440 at mindspring.com>
To:
<caut at ptg.org>
Date:
07/31/2009 12:30 PM
Re: [CAUT] Friday Puzzler

How long are the screws? When you tighten them, are they tightening the
flanges, or just bottoming out in the rail?
(I'm assuming the rail is not split.)

ES