[CAUT] monkey hanger

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 31 12:19:53 MDT 2009

I just did the monkey hanger repair and it couldn't have been easier.   I am now the official monkey hanger repair guy on the Peninsula... '-]   I went to the hardware store for the 95/5 solder, ended up getting silver solder also and a clicker/sparker thingy...what the heck, the repair fee was many times what I invested in the right equipment.

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044