[CAUT] Friday Puzzler

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Fri Jul 31 14:18:47 MDT 2009

Hey Paul,

It's a stretch, but you might check to see that someone didn't put on some
of S&S's new hammer rail cloth.  It's rather too thick for the application
and can cause all sorts of alignment issues on the hammer rail, and likely
just as much on the wippen rail if it was put on there.  Worth checking.  As
David asks, how are they askew?  Front to back, side to side, tilted???  The
photo or more explanation would help.

William R. Monroe