[CAUT] Friday Puzzler

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Jul 31 15:15:30 MDT 2009

Nothing original except the action frame I think.  If they're original
wips, I'd be surprised!  I'll ask Richard West.  It's all too scary! They
might be indeed original....which really scares me that Steinway actually
let this thing out of the factory!  Maybe too much something on a Friday
afternoon at 4:20! Did they use a greenish color on the repetitions and
jack tops for the lubricant?  And why 6 lead weights in the bass
continuing slowly down to the top with only the top two having no leads??
This action felt like a concert grand (in weight) putting it on my cart
this morning!  I couldn't believe how heavy it was!

Paul