[CAUT] Piano truck acoustics

Andrew Anderson andrew at andersonmusic.com
Fri Mar 20 08:15:51 PDT 2009

Zeno,
I learned from Guy Nichols to ground the piano to the floor with
wedges kicked under the truck legs.  We painted them black to make
them less obvious.  This is especially important up front as those
arms tend to act as springs soaking up the pianist's efforts and the
tonal energy.  It does make a remarkable difference.

Andrew Anderson