[CAUT] Piano truck acoustics

Dan Reed pianoarts at tx.rr.com
Fri Mar 20 17:27:53 PDT 2009

Dave Porritt wrote..." Since you can't realistically do a side-by-side
comparison it's difficult to "prove" but I'm convinced."...

For the adventurous, any ideas about testing this premise?

1) Install 3'4"  or 1" threaded screws, threaded into a 'nut' welded
under the truck, under the legs...that can be lowered when the piano is
in place...the result being, the screws, when lowered, would make a
solid connection between the floor, and each of the legs....

Dan Reed
pianoarts at tx.rr.com