[CAUT] Steinway Serial #

Elwood Doss edoss at utm.edu
Tue May 5 09:25:54 PDT 2009

Thanks for all the help!  I found it on top of the pedal lyre (at least
easier than taking off a leg) and is now permanently (tongue in cheek)
inscribed on the plate in its proper place thanks to a Sharpie Permanent
Marker...fine point...black (I started to use an engraver but thought
better of it).  It was not on the key slip, the fallboard, anywhere on
the keybed, soundboard, action cavity nor anywhere else one would think
to look.  So I took Ed's advice and pulled the pedal lyre.  You gents
and gals are good eggs!

Joy!

Elwood

Rev. Elwood Doss, Jr., M. M. E., RPT