[CAUT] Steinway Serial #

Chris Solliday csolliday at rcn.com
Wed May 6 06:33:23 PDT 2009

Elwood,
You might want to use that marker again and write the number on the front of the key frame. Sometimes we have more than one action in the shop and it can be a help at that point, also it is less likely to be erased in cleaning or by, believe it or not, pianists who rub it out.
Best regards,
Chris Solliday rpt