[CAUT] Piano covers

joel a. jones jajones2 at wisc.edu
Wed May 6 06:25:25 PDT 2009

Tony,

I have used Jansen for years.  Good product, rapid turn around, and
great
people to work with.    Over 30 year I've probably ordered 150 covers
from Paul.
      1 800 BENCHES

The lighter weight Paul mentions I recommend.  While the thicker
material
can offer more bump and run protection, it is a dreaded task by pianists
to strain and lift then shift around to put the cover back when
finished playing.

For easier replacement of the cover I draw some keys on the area of the
cover that
goes over the keyboard.  Helps reduce the shifting dance that we all do
when fitting the cover back on the piano.

Correct me if I am wrong but I thought Jill was not making covers
anymore.
Sorry, if I am incorrect.

Joel
Joel Jones, RPT