[CAUT] selling harpsichords

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed May 6 07:13:10 PDT 2009

Thanks, Aaron!

I'll give it a try!

Best,
Paul

Ahhhh!  Finals week is nearly finished.  Getting nice and quiet around
here!

Aaron Bousel <abousel at comcast.net>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org
05/06/2009 08:45 AM
Please respond to
caut at ptg.org

caut at ptg.org
cc

Subject
Re: [CAUT] selling harpsichords

Hi Paul,
Check out The Harpsichord Clearing House. They should be able to give you
an idea of what the instruments are worth, etc.
http://www.harpsichord.com/

best,
Aaron