[CAUT] Accujust and grunting fish bait

Jeff Tanner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Thu May 7 21:40:31 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Nossaman" <rnossaman at cox.net>
> No, it doesn't. It transduces, at a net loss. The energy output is less
> than the input, the difference being absorbed by the system. If there were
> such a thing as a free amplifier, you could daisy chain the things and run
> the world on a flashlight battery. Look up James Maxwell.
> Ron N

You knew what I meant. Since I'm not a physicist, I consider this a
semantics difference. What I meant by amplify is some device that increases
volume of sound.  I can do the same thing with my voice.  Same energy on the
vocal chords, but properly placed in the resonance, the volume and
projection are increased.

(which would mean a lower energy requirement to produce the same volume?)
Jeff