[CAUT] Accujust and grunting fish bait

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Fri May 8 01:19:55 MDT 2009

I'm not sorry to disagree in turn, David, nor should you be in a civil
discussion. To dismiss the vibratory system connections  language as semantic
differences is dangerous since it leads to  misunderstanding the effects of
energy transfer which as you properly point out  was the original question.
To accept a confusion of a common  definition of a word with the scientific
one is logical fallacy as its  shoddiest. We can do better. By your
definition, then, water is an  amplifier, too, since it makes wood larger. C'mon.

In a message dated 5/8/2009 1:17:57 A.M. Central Daylight Time,