[CAUT] Accujust and grunting fish bait

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri May 8 11:49:44 MDT 2009

Seemed like we got sidetracked on the amplifier thing.  I am inclined to
agree with Don M. that the plate resonance may be something else and that
the hitch is not likely responsible.  Checking for open backscale lengths
would be my first choice.  Even if there are strips of felt weaved through
the backscale sometimes thin stinging braid doesn't mute everything.  I've
not heard resonances on Accu-hitch Baldwins myself and just tuned one this
morning in fact paying attention given the current discussion.  I'd look for
other causes.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com