[CAUT] Semantics

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Fri May 8 16:12:02 MDT 2009

Your apology is marred by the continuing glib and facile ad  hominem of "I
and rest of the world..." implying, I take it, that the rest  of us are
insane, stupid, misinformed, or just pedantic sticklers for high-end
communication. Just because we're technicians doesn't mean that we can't or  shouldn't
be encouraged to correctly draw our language for technical phenomena  from
the scientific world, and attempt to understand the language. If you  wish
to redefine for your purposes only accepted technical verbiage,  then the
result will be as it is: we are talking different languages. Your  choice.

In a message dated 5/8/2009 3:16:02 P.M. Central Daylight Time,