[CAUT] Semantics

Jeff Tanner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Sat May 9 12:16:16 MDT 2009

I'm not a physicist and don't use the word "transduce".  I'm still not sure I know the definition of it.  That's why I didn't use it.  It wasn't "available". Not everyone is up to speed on your language.  Only a handful of people will know the difference.  I used the word I knew the way most everybody I know uses it.  I didn't know I was causing a disturbance in the force.
Jeff