[CAUT] Baldwin Termination Bars

Bob Hull hullfam5 at yahoo.com
Sun May 10 22:27:31 MDT 2009

The Baldwin with Ron N.'s  modified front termination in the capo area was on my tuning list Friday.   The sound is still clean.  Before it was a not pleasant to tune at all with all of the trashy extra noise that bled through.  Also, the horizontally laminated bridge caps have negated the phenomenon of the right and center strings of unisons going much more out of tune than the left string.  (A Kimball with horizontally laminated bridge exhibited the same advantage at my next appointment.)  Big time saver and stability improvement.

Bob Hull