[CAUT] Young Chang Action bracket update

Jeff Tanner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Fri May 15 14:12:19 MDT 2009

What timing. I started one of those jobs today.  It's the first time I've had trouble with the old screw holes lining up, so I've got to do some redrilling, and didn't get finished today like I'd hoped.  Would have been nice if they could have drilled the holes in the bottom of the brackets to line up like the old brackets.  This particular set had three holes that didn't line up.  One front end bracket hole, and both the front middle holes - the ones that go in at an angle.  The angle is drilled differently in the new bracket and completely misses the old screw hole in the action frame.  This is the set with smaller brackets for the insides.

Oh well.

By the way.  I recommend to keep calling until you get someone to answer rather than leaving a message.  Thanks, Wim, for passing this along so I can explain to my customer why it took so long for Y/C to get back to us this time.
Jeff Tanner