[CAUT] Young Chang Action bracket update

Jeff Tanner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Sat May 16 11:37:17 MDT 2009

You can go here (its a pdf file - actually the instructions from Phil Glenn):
http://www.markstivers.com/valytech/Young%20Chang%20bracket%20repair.pdf

It's a handy document to keep around. It describes all these possibilities, including being prepared to plug and redrill, longer screws, etc., even spread dimensions.  I'd just not had the problem until this time.  This is about my 5th job over the years, and I have another one coming up too.

And, yes. It was an epidemic.

Jeff