[CAUT] Young Chang Action bracket update

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Sat May 16 18:14:05 MDT 2009

>You can go here (its a pdf file - actually the instructions from Phil Glenn):
><http://www.markstivers.com/valytech/Young%20Chang%20bracket%20repair.pdf>http://www.markstivers.com/valytech/Young%20Chang%20bracket%20repair.pdf

Thank you, Jeff. I've saved it. I had to wing it on this
recent one, remembering one other time I replaced brackets
(maybe about in 1999) using the instruction sheet, which I
have lost.

It was interesting to read Young Chang's price suggestions.
My charges were in line with what they suggested. The
piano I just did was way out of warranty, but they supplied the
brackets for free, at least. Only no instructions. Luckily I got
the thing to work, even though I had to go get longer screws and
plug and redrill two of the holes. The earlier job had none of the
foot problems, though I adjusted the spread.

Susan Kline