[CAUT] M&H "A" stability

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Tue May 19 16:58:13 MDT 2009

Like -- what is the deflection angle coming off of the agraffes? And how much
felt does the string travel over between those agraffes and the tuning pins?

Are unisons going out across the scale? Or is it confined to one or two
sections?

I agree with Ron, it's not the so-called "resonator." Bearing in mind, of
course, that resonating is exactly what you don't want that thing to do.

ddf