[CAUT] M&H "A" stability

pmctooner at cfl.rr.com pmctooner at cfl.rr.com
Tue May 19 14:29:17 MDT 2009

---- Jim Busby <jim_busby at byu.edu> wrote:
> All,
When the instability was determined to be a chronic problem, I think I would have been talking to the guys at M&H, and let them determine the course of action. This piano most certainly had at least a ten yr. warranty. I had a BB in my school. It was a fabulous piano with no problems. I'd like to think that M&H would have helped you with this instrument.