[CAUT] Y & C action brackets

Scott E. Thile scott.thile at murraystate.edu
Sat May 23 07:43:56 MDT 2009

I did one last year. Young Chang paid $200, plus provided the action
brackets... In this case the piano was long out of warranty, so I felt it
was pretty generous of them, and it needed other work; hammers filed,
regulation above what replacing the brackets required. I billed the client
for the portion beyond the $200. They were happy, and I was fairly
compensated.
Scott E. Thile
Piano/Instrument Technician
Dept. of Music, Murray State University
504 Fine Arts Building, Murray, KY 42071
Office Phone: 270-809-4396
http://campus.murraystate.edu/staff/scott.thile/