[CAUT] Y & C action brackets

Jeff Tanner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Sat May 23 09:25:22 MDT 2009

Oh, by the way, I did one on a Wurlitzer several years ago.  But thinking at the time since Wurlitzer was owned by Baldwin, I'd go through the Baldwin service department to get the job warrantied.  They got me the brackets and approved something around $250 for the job.  By the time I was able to schedule the job and bill Baldwin, I found out I wasn't going to get paid the hard way:  Waiting for the check.

(yep, that was the fall Baldwin filed bankruptcy)
Jeff