[CAUT] Festspillene in Bergen

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Fri May 29 07:48:48 MDT 2009

Ric,

Great recording!

There are many many pianos in the states that would welcome your skills.

Do you have any specifics on the piano? Make (assumed S&S) Year, Hammers, etc. etc..
Any "special" set up techniques used during the prep?  Any secerets you wish to divulge?

Also, wondering if you used one of those "as seen on the internet" tuning kits?  haha

Keep up the good work.

Gerry C

West Chester University of PA

gcousins at wcupa.edu