[CAUT] practice rail

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Thu Nov 5 14:24:09 MST 2009

Years ago I made one, using aluminum bar stock.
It can be bent to accommodate the bass, and just make a right angle the
width of the piano, screw to sides with felt washers (punchings) Glue on a
strip of felt.
I think I used a choke/gas control for a lawnmower to control it.
John Ross
Windsor, nova Scotia