[CAUT] A440, once again...

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Tue Nov 10 15:11:56 MST 2009

Of course there is the simple solution for the 442 request--just tell them
you did it.  Confess now, how many have listened to someone complain that
"this note just doesn't sound right", and so you futz around a bit, scratch
your leg, blow your nose and tell them to try it again only to hear, "ah
yes, now that's perfect".

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com