[CAUT] boston comments

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Mon Nov 16 15:12:11 MST 2009

Gerry,

The 118E's are improved over the 118S's. I have 12 118S's (practice rooms) and they do indeed prep up to work/sound very good. However... They don't stay that way long enough for me. In comparison to the P22s they require about twice the servicing. In practice for me that means 4 week tunings for the 118S and 8 (well, maybe 7) for the P22s. But they are very easy to tune. P22s fight back a bit. The new P22s have especially tight pins. I'd take the 126s hands down over the 118anythings.

Best,
Jim