[CAUT] Jeanie's brain storm - was Boston changed to dealers...

Jeff Stickney stickneyjp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 08:21:38 MST 2009

I agree with you on this, Richard.  I have had a number of key
bushing/regulating jobs lately, and part of my selling point is to use
the phrase "deferred maintenance".  My customers seem to catch on to the
concept right away and see the wisdom/need for the work quite readily.
However, most of these are pianos well beyond the 5 year range - if we
could get piano owners to maintain their pianos at a reasonable interval
rather than defer that maintenance, it would be better for them, the
pianos, and us.  I think we can easily include the institutions so many
of us work for in this broad category of "piano owners", so it's not
entirely inappropriate for this list.

Jeff Stickney