[CAUT] Jeanie's brain storm - was Boston changed to dealers...

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Wed Nov 25 07:27:02 MST 2009

Nothing in life is truly simple but I've adopted a fairly simple approach to this problem.  If a dealer has sent me to a piano and is paying me to take care of a problem, I'll run any problems I find by the dealer first.

If the customer has called me and is paying me, then they deserve my candid report of any problems.  Your loyalty (not your integrity) belong to the person paying you.  OK, this oversimplifies it, but generally this is the route I've taken.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu