[CAUT] Fun recycling

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Sep 16 14:27:36 MDT 2009

That keyboard art is really cool!  Thanks for sharing.  I have made
interesting "arrangements" of de-strung piano wire with good coils in tact
like a flower bouquet.  My mother-in-law has one in a vase in her home.
I'm thinking of making a Christmas wreath out of hammers/shanks for this
holiday season...painted red, of course!  Go Huskers! Maybe green
knuckles.....Also made a keychain from a 1890 Steinway upright hammer (no
shank)

Have fun everyone!
Paul