[CAUT] Fun recycling

Zeno Wood zeno.wood at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 14:32:15 MDT 2009

Last December I had a bunch of old hammers and shanks - I thought about
putting out the old parts, white glue, and green and red sparkle (which I
had on hand for some reason) in the music student lounge area for the
students to make their own decorations.  Got too busy, and the moment
passed.  Maybe this year...