[CAUT] Fun recycling

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Sep 16 14:41:29 MDT 2009

We could make "trees" of shanks somehow with sliced up hammer felt as
"flowers".  I'll work on some sort of design.  Maybe there's some side
income at Christmas street fairs or something.....But, you're right.  when
is there time unless your retired?  Richard West, are you reading???? ;>)
(I don't think he's ever going to retire!)